Sunday, May 27, 2012

Transactional android applications

OK, so it's taken me longer than I expected, but I finally found some time to commit the transactional Android code that I mentioned back in January. Thanks to my JBossWorld keynote preparation, a lot of EAP 6 work and too many meetings to count, I still haven't had enough time to actually commit these changes to the trunk of JBossTS (Narayana). However, rather than continue to delay things, I've decided to check in my edited source to the JBossTS svn repository along with a quick example.

I'll post another article soon to walkthrough the example and its configuration, but if you're interested in checking out the JBossTS source then it's available via svn at https://svn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbosstm/workspace/mlittle/android and the example at https://svn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbosstm/workspace/mlittle/TxAndroid. Of course you can build the JBossTS source if you want, but for the sakes of convenience I've included the necessary jars in the example directory.

No comments: